Gooey Chocolate Cookies
These delicious chocolate cookies are great with a chocolate milkshake or hot cocoa, to help warm you up on a cold evening or provide energy on a summer picnic.
140g Plain Flour
70g Caster Sugar
25g Cocoa Powder
1 Plain or Dark Chocolate Bar
Chocolate Spread [eg. Nutella]
[Makes about 10 small cookies]
- Preheat oven to 190C/370F.
- Mix the Butter and Caster Sugar together in a bowl. Mixture should get paler as you mix it.
- Add the beaten Egg and mix until combined.
- Sieve the Plain Flour with the Cocoa Powder and add to the mixture. Fold in gently with a spatula.
- Chop up the Chocolate Bar into small chunks and fold into the mix.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon out the mixture onto a greased or lined baking tray. Make small indents into the cookies and fill with a tablespoon of Chocolate Spread.
- Put into the oven for 10-14 minutes until still gooey.
- Leave to cool on a drying rack and serve with a milkshake or hot cocoa!
Why not try using different chocolate bars in the mix? White chocolate works well.
Or even use different chocolate spreads? Chocolate and Caramel spread or even White chocolate spread are delicious alternatives!
I hope you enjoy the cookies! Please let me know what you think!