Friday 3 August 2012

Long time no post!

I've been busy with little things that I haven't updated my blog in a while, so I thought I would!
I finished my daily draw challenge this Wednesday which was taking up most of my time and I think I will definitely have to do this again. I learnt a great deal about my practice whilst doing the 30 days, especially learning that If i put my mind to it I can create good work in a short period of time.
Here is the combintation of all my efforts over those 30 days in one picture!


I'd also like to share a few of my personal favourites-







All of my daily draws can be seen in one handy place, on my Tumblr blog- http://zestydoesthings.tumblr.com/tagged/daily-draw

Ive also had a few little commissions going on in between and offers to do lots of other exciting projects. Things are moving along nicely in Zesty-land, and I hope many more opportunities will arise when I go back to university after the summer.

I need to get back into Illustration Friday too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...