Monday 16 January 2012

IF- Prepare


I missed Illustration Friday last week due to uni workload =(
But I've got back into the routine so have managed to fit IF in this week.

This is the Quail Postman preparing for his days work delivering letters 
to the other quails along the coast. He loves his job, meeting all the people 
and handing over exciting letters and parcels!

I dug out the inks and watercolours this time, decided I was relying too
much on the magic of digital mediums.
Its good to use watercolours again. =D

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! =D
      Im hoping to develop him and make it into a storybook

      Delete
  2. He's really vey lovely. Would translate well to animation too. Exciting :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!
      I love to make a little animation, but my skills are lacking. Its really something you have to stick with for a long time though. I dont think im that patient. =S
      hehe =D

      Delete
  3. Love this! And you're right - think I need to get back into colouring by hand too! Next week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe Thank you!
      Its really nice to just get the brushes out again, and even this has informed my digital work a little. It teaches you things again =D

      Delete
  4. Eeeeeee! He is so adorable, love his skinny legs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...